A few months ago I started hearing about this AMAZING hair care system that everyone was using. If you know me than you know that I’m always trying to get better, longer, thicker hair. Great hair is something I just wasn’t blessed with. So after I finished up all of my hair products, I decided to jump on board with the Monat line….like I said, I’ll try anything for better hair plus this line has only natural ingredients which is pretty cool.
This is what I experienced after using Monat for 1 month….which is all typical.
- After shampooing my hair and rinsing it, it feels like straw every time, but no worries, the conditioner immediately smoothes it out.
- My hair looks so fresh and has more bounce after I style it. The styling products are really really good.
- This has been the hardest for me…..my hair has been more greasy which means I’ve had to wash it more often. (part of month 1’s detox) This has defiantly decreased the longer I’ve stayed on the system…..thank god, because I hate washing my hair.
- I’ve had a bit of hair loss, but that’s part of the detox.
- I’ve not experienced any dry scalp or itching.
- My hair is super shiny.
- Length…….Of course I didn’t take before pics:/oops!
Truthfully, my main goal with Monat was to have my broken sides catch up with the rest of hair. After one month, the results were pretty amazing. The best part was that my hair stylist was amazed too. She couldn’t believe how much my hair had grown and how well my sides were looking. I’m excited to see month 2’s results.
Here is the list of products of what I’m using.
*Monat ALWAYS has AMAZING sales with loads of free products!!!
- Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. This has really strengthened my hair, especially my sides.
- Blow out cream for heat protection…I LOVE this.
- Root boost.
- Split end repair.
- Refinish Hairspray. (If I’m being honest, I’m not a HUGE fan of the hairspray, but I’m learning to like it.)
- The Champ dry shampoo….it’s not talcy, but works great and conditons your hair.
- Replenish Masque…weekly
- REJUVENIQUE oil….I love this and use it all over my body mixed with lotion. I even use it on my face with my moisturizer. I use it before every hair wash…I do a 15-30 min leave in before I get in the shower.
So there you go, there is my opinion and I’ll be excited to share more as I go.
Check out my site @ mymonat.com/paigemlewis to view products. I would love to chat with you and help you out any way I can.